So far this month:
* A couple of rows of chard.
* A couple of rows of parsnips.
* A row of beetroot.
* A row of carrot (hope springs eternal...)
* Couple of rows of peas of various sorts.
* Peas and beans overwintered on the balcony have been planted out.
To do in the next couple of weeks:
* More chard, beetroot, parsnips, peas.
* Dig out the final enormous lumps of bramble-in-the-wrong-place (I meant to do this before).
* Plant out potatoes, currently chitting in the living-room.
* Get some of those bits of pallet down as raised beds.
* Tidy up the random piles of compost.
* Dig out the stuff that has (hopefully) become compost.
* Possibly turn some of the blackberry cuttings into mulch, but this is a bit of a PITA to do, involving as it does secateurs & quite a lot of time.